BEST LUXURY VILLA RENTAL AND ACCOMODATION SERVICES
Rip Kay Rum Point Villa
Magnificent gated and walled luxury estate with a deep menu of A/V tech, guest services & amenities. Attention to detail, with optional staffing and chef options, gives Rip Kai a micro-resort feel.
A convenient oceanfront location in Rum Point on two acres of elevated sand offers our guests serene panoramic views, excellent snorkeling, and long walks on the beach. 5-minute drive west to the Rum Point Club and The Kaibo.
The vacation experience for our Luxury Platinum Collection begins with an airport greeting by a professional driver and a 28-seat mini-coach (7-day stay required). Our on-island concierge can coordinate with your rental car company for delivery of your rental vehicles to the villa in advance. Pre-stocking the villa with groceries and beverages is also a popular choice by our guests, as is having us arrange cook or chef services for a few nights.
Rip Kai is remote enough to be private, but also convenient to local restaurants, beach bars, and water sports. Private transport options are available for restaurant dinners in the eastern districts. Platinum access is provided to our private fitness center only 15 minutes away.
The owners purposefully designed and decorated Rip Kai for large, extended families and those celebrating milestone events, with luxury, privacy, tech, and connectivity being primary considerations.
Rip Kai offers our Platinum Experience menu of services & amenities (see the Guest Services tab) with weekday light housekeeping, water toys, beach volleyball, beach games, and add-on menus of optional personal services and convenience items.
*Some of the Nightly rates does NOT include local taxes and fees as well as all applicable local service charges, please CONFIRM RATES.
*Subject to availability. Rates are subject to change without notice. Please confirm rates, holiday dates, fees, and minimum length of stay with your Villa Consultant at time of booking.
(Sleeps 24 guests total, 18 adults max)
The 5-bedroom Great House sleeps 10 adults max, plus 2-4 children in bunk beds.
- Primary Suite – upper-level, king bed, oceanfront, vaulted ceilings, walk-out access to oceanfront railed balcony, cable connected Smart TV in hidden console, walk-in closet, ensuite with double vanity, makeup station, and tiled shower.
- West Suite – upper-level, king bed, oceanfront, vaulted ceilings, walk-out access to the oceanfront railed balcony, desk, double closets, SmartTV, ensuite with tiled shower.
- East Suite – upper-level, king bed, oceanfront, vaulted ceilings, walk-out access to the oceanfront railed balcony, desk, double closets, SmartTV, ensuite with tiled shower.
- Bunk Suite – upper-level, 2 sets of full-over-full bunk beds, oceanview, walk-out access to a private balcony, vaulted ceilings, SmartTV, ensuite with double vanity, and shower bath. 8 small children, 4 large children, or 2 Adults.
- Twin Suite – upper-level, 2 twin beds, oceanview, walk-out access to a private balcony, vaulted ceilings, SmartTV, ensuite with double vanity, and walk-in shower. Twin beds can be fitted into a king upon request.
Veranda Suites sleeps 4 adults max.
- West Veranda Suite – king bed, private entry, tall ceilings, walk-out access to pool and beachfront under the west veranda, Smart TV, ensuite with double vanity, and tiled shower.
- East Veranda Suite – king bed, private entry, tall ceilings, walk-out access to pool and beachfront under the east veranda, Smart TV, ensuite with double vanity, tiled shower.
Guest Cottage sleeps 6 guests total, 4 adults max.
- Cottage Suite #1 – 2 twin beds, tall ceilings, SmartTV, ensuite with tiled shower. Twin beds can be fitted into a king upon request.
- Cottage Suite #2 – king bed, tall ceilings, SmartTV, ensuite with tiled shower.
- Additional bedding - queen sleeper sofa in the living area suitable for 2 children only.
|Nov 04, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||$4,450|
|Nov 18, 2023||Nov 25, 2023||$5,950|
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$4,750|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$8,450|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$9,950|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$5,950|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$6,260|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$3,950|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 14, 2024||$4,450|
|Aug 15, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$3,450|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$4,450|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$5,950|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$4,750|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$8,450|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 05, 2025||$9,950|
|Jan 06, 2025||Mar 01, 2025||$5,950|
|Mar 02, 2025||Apr 12, 2025||$6,260|
|Apr 13, 2025||May 24, 2025||$3,950|
|May 25, 2025||Aug 14, 2025||$4,450|
|Aug 15, 2025||Nov 01, 2025||$3,450|
|Nov 02, 2025||Nov 22, 2025||$4,450|
|Nov 23, 2025||Nov 30, 2025||$5,950|
|Dec 01, 2025||Dec 18, 2025||$4,750|
|Dec 19, 2025||Dec 26, 2025||$8,450|
- Platinum Concierge services - upon confirmation, prior to arrival, and during your stay.
- Arrival & Departure (one each way) Group Airport Transfer via Motorcoach (7-day min. stay). $1,000 Guest Credit if not required.
- Assistance with Rental Car Reservations and At-Villa Rental Car Delivery
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of our private Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Guest benefit & discount card for savings at Preferred Vendors
- 10% advance booking discount for private Silver Thatch Watersports scuba and snorkel charters
- Complimentary delivery of snorkel equipment
- Guest parcel receipt & delivery
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & delivery
- Coordination of special events, private dinners & private transportation
- Referral to preferred vendors, restaurants, and watersports
- Fast-Track VIP Airport Arrival through Immigration & Customs (fee charged by CIAA).
- At-villa meet & greet with your property manager on the day of arrival
- Complimentary convenience & activity items delivered: baby equipment, snorkel equipment, Apple TVs, and Bluetooth speakers.
- Welcome amenity gift basket: champagne, locally-sourced products
- Weekday, non-holiday, 3-hour block of light housekeeping (min. 7-day stay required)
- Luxury linens, towels, pool towels & robes provided
- Gilchrist & Soames soap, body wash, lotion, shampoo & conditioner per bathroom
- Complimentary early check-in or late check-out if no conflict
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting, massage, or family photography services
- $5,000 of Accidental Damage Protection included for villa (indoor items/decor)
- 2 complimentary tandem kayaks, 2 single kayaks, and (4) sea-view snorkel boards provided - signed waiver required
- Additional tandem kayaks, single kayaks, and sea-view boards are available for discounted rental & free delivery*
- Paddleboards are not recommended for this location due to coral heads, marine environment, and shallow waters
why you should
We strive to provide an exceptional experience at our Grand Cayman beach rentals, by employing the very best professionals in order to deliver world class service to completely delight and satisfy every guest, every time!!!
Complement your trip
Planning your trip with us is easy. Complement your Vacations with these services, and you will have more time to enjoy Cayman !!!!!
Review & Testimonials
Unforgettable experiences await at our Luxury Villas & Vacation Rentals